Friday FUN day!

I took a break from technology yesterday and today, and I painted the bulletin boards in my classroom!  I do have a fun brain break website for you though if you are looking for some technology Friday Fun to add to your bag of tricks. 

GoNoodle.com is an amazing website for brain breaks!  If you have not heard of it, check it out!  When you first go to the website, you need to log in and create a class.  After that, your class earns minutes for each brain break they complete.  The brain breaks are all fun, short videos that include dancing, sports, and sing a-longs!  Our favorite of course was the "Let it Go" sing a-long from "Frozen."  (We could not make it through the day without some "Frozen" last year.)  Your monster character grows as you earn more minutes of brain breaks.  The best part is that it is FREE!


Below are some pictures of my classroom with my new color theme.  I am excited to continue decorating.  Having the right environment for learning is everything!



No comments