ROCKSTAR bulletin boards for your classroom!

Today I am sharing what I put up in my classroom this year!  My theme for the year is Third Grade Rockstars.  I know there are a lot of resources out there to decorate a classroom in this theme, but I really wanted a zebra pattern to go with my theme in my classroom.  Therefore, I created my own items to put up! You can get them at my TPT Store.  Here are a few pictures of my room decorated:
You can see all of the fun zebra I collected this summer to decorate my room!  I will post more pictures up close in a future post.  The Math Stations board, Daily 5 and Cafe board, Writing process board, and Rockstar name tags are all available for you!  Just click on the above link or any of the pictures below:
 **All of the clipart on these posters was provided by Scrappin' Doodles.**

 

No comments