Getting Ready for iPads!

Well, it has been a while since my last post!  I have been enjoying an extended summer due to some construction going on in our district.  I have had the time to get so much done in my classroom, but I have not had much to post about!  My classroom is almost ready to reveal, and I am very happy with how it looks this year.

I have been thinking about the first day of our 1:1 initiative with iPads since last year.  Today I created some helpful tools for the first week to get all of my students on the same page concerning their iPads. 

Mrs. Brooks from Falmouth, MA does an excellent job of summing up how she began using her iPads in the classroom, and I tweaked her posters to fit my needs.  Feel free to explore her site and use her posters!  Below is what I created.  Just click on the pictures to download for yourself for FREE

Our first day of school is September 2nd, so please check back during that week to see how I implement these ideas!  I plan on documenting how EVERYTHING goes with our iPads on my blog, whether it is good, bad or in between.




https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxVxOobIZZmUMjUxQ29JaGRyUkk/edit?usp=sharing









No comments